Friday 10 June 2011

What if Poems.

This week we have been looking at What if poems?
We followed the structure of asking a strange question that the next line answers with a statement.
Here are the first few people who finished their poems today.

What if?
What if everyone was perfect?
I might get a bigger allowance.
What if sunlight made things wet?
I could go swimming in the desert.
What if cars were good for the environment?
I would drive everywhere.
What if this poem was true?
By: Regan

What if?
What if running made you unfit?
I might be fat.
What if I could be a chicken?
I could lay eggs.
What if I was a bouncy ball?
I would go to the moon.
Do you like eggs?
By: Luke

What if?
What if the rain was warm?
I might actually like the rain.
What if McDonalds made you skinny?
I could be just the right size.
What if Mars was the world?
I would live there.
What if the world never ends?
By: Amber

What if?
What if there was no winter?
I might live on a beach.
What if money made you poor?
I could be a millionaire.
What if school made you dumb?
I would quit school straight away.
What if there was no such things as poems?
By: Thomas

Do you have a what if question?

3 comments:

  1. Cool poems everyone!
    Logan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poems guys, they really make you think. My what if is 'What if I was good at sports?" Mrs Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 'What If' poems. There are some great What if questions and answers :)
    My 'What If'....
    What if I was really tall?
    It would be my turn to pat people on the head!
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete